In the Heart of the famous SIP (Société d’instruments de physique), former industrial centre downtown Geneva, The Cercle des Bains offers a unique concept to organize any kind of tailor-made events, private or corporate.
With its strategic location in the artistic “Quartier des Bains” the “Geneva Soho”, is easily accessible by public transportation and Plainpalais underground car park close by.
An atypical venue to host your events, such as:
- Receptions: flying cocktails, seated dinners, galas, birthdays, weddings
- Corporate: organizations, Geneva council, teambuilding
- Shows and fairs: SIHH, Ebace, Motor-show
- Artistic: Showroom, performance, fashion show, concert, photo-shoots…
After 35 years organizing Events throughout the world,
Hervé Saladin and his team use their expertise, creativity and professionalism to create your unique events.
From design to production through monitoring of operations, the Cercle des Bains offers original and tailor-made solutions corresponding to your expectations.
Whether you are businesses, organizations, individuals or agencies, we will bring our expertise of the venue without ever influencing your choices.
Our major concern is to develop your philosophy, your image and your objectives, imagining original and memorable occasions.
- Accredited professional supervision
- Coordination, reception, security, room service and bar.
- Planning spaces and staging, flowers, tableware, furniture, decoration.
- Research and management of artistic, cultural, or musical (Dj, orchestras...) animations
- Design and publishing of communication media (save the date, invitations, flyers...)
- 350 m2 divisible venue
10 to 150 people seated dinner
up to 500 people in cocktail
- Private covered terrace of 150m2
- Corridors spaces (with special authorization) over 1000m2 outside terrace
- Large doors allowing vehicles to enter
- 4 toilets including one for the disabled
- Wi-Fi network dedicated to your event
- Cloakroom - Resident caterer partner
- Audio-visual resident partner
- Photographer partner
- Fully equipped with Modular LED lighting
- 11 round tables of 10 people + white or brown tablecloths and napkins.
- 150 chairs "bistrot" like
- 15 bar tables
- Lounge furniture
- Patio furniture (sofas, armchairs, coffee tables)
- Classic tableware (cutlery, glasses, plates...)
External catering et corkage rights.
No items found.